What’s Included on Your Transcript?
Your USMLE transcript includes the following:
- your name and other personal identification information, including your date of birth;
- your complete examination history of all Steps and Step Components that you took;
- your history of any examinations for which no results were reported;
- indication of whether you have previously taken the former NBME Parts I, II, or III, Federation Licensing Examination (FLEX), or ECFMG Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA);
- annotation(s) and information documenting classification of any scores as indeterminate (see Score Validity and Irregular Behavior);
- annotation(s) and information documenting any irregular behavior (see Score Validity and Irregular Behavior); and
- annotation(s) of any actions taken against you by medical licensing authorities or other credentialing entities that have been reported to the FSMB Physician Data Center.